Descarga Full Programas Here in descargafullprogramas

1/5/09

Download Rarewares-Audio Tools

Download Rarewares-Audio Tools Here in descargafullprogramas

A little different, but quite easy on the eye I think. And, I guess, different is good. Obviously, both Roberto and I think less is more and more is less.

If you're using Firefox or Opera, you can see the nominated colour schemes I made by clicking [View] > [Page style]. (Or something like that... I've got the Swedish version installed here.)

Edit: The roll-out menus still behave rather weird in Internet Explorer 6, but I guess that'll give everyone a good reason to upgrade to something a bit newer or better. I was trying to make them work perfectly in all browsers, but in the end I gave up and did what I always do: Reward those with new browsers and avoid killing yourself over people with old ones.

Fuente : http://rarewares.hydrogenaudio.org/